Saturday, September 10, 2016

Unfinished Business

2016 has been a year of changes. Some very good, some sad. My dad past away in March and God has opened doors to new opportunities in my personal life that were unexpected. I believe the latter has provoked some stirrings in my spirit that needed to be addressed. I'm excited about the faults in my personal belief system that God has shown me that will and are bringing me life and a closer relationship with Him.

I am presently in the states staying with a lovely couple, Ken and Sheila Matthews. I have my own room and private bath. What I appreciate most is the welcoming spirit here, the sweet presence of Christ in every room, the quiet, even as continuous teachings and soft Christian music is heard from the radio, Sheila's sweet hospitality and Ken's humble spirit. God prepared this place and time to do some unfinished business with me.

Here I was at 68, now 69 being groomed by God to walk into a new chapter of my life and in the midst of this marvelous and miraculous answer to prayer,  I'm praying someone else's prayer. "Lord, I believe, help thine my unbelief." Why!? God had unfinished business with me. I am thankful for the word of God and for a strong, no none sense, sensitive, loving man in my life that loves the Lord and does not hesitate to speak the things of God even when it may hurt...."the axe is at the root of the tree".

I know I am and have been blessed by God, been delivered, set free and healed so why is, no, why was I walking in any unbelief. One scripture helped me a lot ..."God is near." Since He is near why should I not believe Him totally. He is near to me. I am not talking about near to us. He is near to me personally through His son Jesus Christ, because I am important to Him. He loves me...Myra. He knows me...Myra. He has given me great and wonderful promises....Myra. He died and rose for me...Myra. He has given me power, resurrection power....Myra. He will never leave me or forsake me....Myra.

I am thankful for this time away from full time ministry, in this perfect place of peace and tranquility prepared for me by God to deal with this area of failure in my life. Yes, failure because there is no failure in Him. I thank Him for His pardon so sweet and good. I thank Him that He is not finished with me. I thank Him that with every lesson I can be used in life to His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment